Here's 10 reasons why people have said you should eat a good breakfast to start your day.
- Break the fast. By eating breakfast, you wake up your metabolism and get your engine humming, burning those calories you need to burn to lose weight.
- Eat more, weigh less. Researchers have repeatedly shown that people who eat breakfast have a better chance of losing weight and keeping it off.
- Are you interested in doing better at work and school? Don’t be a bed head... breakfast helps wake you up.
- Breakfast is your chance to eat the foods you may not eat the rest of the day. You can have whole-grain cereal and berries with non-fat milk - here is your fibre, folic acid and calcium in one easy-to-grab bowl.
- Skipping breakfast makes you grouchy.
- Cancel the Danish or sugared doughnut first thing in the morning - they cause a blood sugar dip a couple of hours later.
- Breakfast makes your machine run better.
- If you’re a parent, set a good example.
- If you think a cereal bar with 30 grams of sugar is a breakfast item, then think again.
- One more word about labels... if it says, "Nutritious," it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s healthy. Cereal manufacturers are experts in marketing…