The smooth fruity base combined with a Rollagranola crunch makes this bowl an outright winner for busy weeks.
We're big fans of Haskap Berry Powder here at Rollagranola. Freeze-dried using the whole berry, it's an easy to use superfood powder that brings stacks of Vitamin C to your day.
Recipe by @maximmortal
- Half a frozen banana
- Handful of frozen strawberries
- 1 heaped tbsp of fat free yoghurt
- Haskap berry powder/protein powder (optional)
- 27 g of Rollagranola Awesome Almond
- Fresh sliced banana, blueberries and blackberries
- A sprinkle of cinnamon
- Drizzle of maple syrup
- Almond Butter/peanut butter to top
1) Make your smoothie base by blitzing the frozen fruit, fat free yoghurt, Haskap Berry Powder and protein powder (if using) together in a blender (adding some water or ice to get your desired consistency).
2) Add to a bowl and top with the fresh fruit, cinnamon, maple syrup, nut butter and a good scattering of granola!