Company Name: Rollagranola
Address: 49 Knowl Piece, Hitchin, Herts, SG4 0TY
T: 01462 419 400
Shipping & Delivery
The delivery period in which you will receive your order is approximate. Your purchase will be sent to the address provided by you in your order unless a change of address has been confirmed by us. If you are ordering more than one item then your purchase may be sent out to you in installments if items are out of stock.
We cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of orders subjected but not limited to natural disaster, postal / delivery / courier strikes / disagreements. rollagranola.com will not be responsible for any loss consequential or otherwise in particular but not limited to loss of profit, damages or costs resulting from the usage of the product.
Privacy & Security
rollagranola.com will not share or reveal information to third parties and undertakes to ensure all information provided to rollagranola will be kept private.
rollagranola is committed to high levels of security and will do it's utmost to adhere to UK and EU regulations
Returns & Replacements
If for any reason you are unhappy with the item you have purchased, please contact us within 5 days of receipt. While we do not accept returns we will respond to every issue on a case by case basis. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
You may be required to provide photographic evidence before a refund will be authorized.
A full postage refund will be issued for items returned due to fault.
Refunds will be processed within 10 working days
If you wish to cancel your order with us then please inform us as soon as possible by email, with CANCEL in the subject line. Please include your order number and use the same email address as stated on the order for identification. Any cancellations will be made when possible however please note that no cancellations can be guaranteed.
For cancelled orders refunds will be processed within 10 working days and will be credited to your original method of payment.
Please see our returns page for address details and process to follow.
All orders are subject to acceptance in accordance with Our Order Acceptance Policy.
All transactions will be in GBP (£)
If you have provided us with a valid e-mail address we will send you an order acknowledgement e-mail detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from us. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. On dispatch of your order we will send you an shipping e-mail.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
• The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
• Our inability to obtain authorization for payment or a problem receiving your payment
• The identification of a pricing or product description error
• your failing to meet the eligibility to order criteria as set out in the conditions
If there are any problems with your order, you will be contacted by our web customer services team as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
All products shown on the rollagranola.com are subject to availability.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
a) You place the order for your product(s) on rollagranola.com by clicking the Make Payment on the Payment page of the checkout process;
b) You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on rollagranola.com;
c) Payment will be taken once the goods have been dispatched from our place of business;
d) Your goods will be dispatched according to the delivery option you have selected during the checkout process on rollagranola.com;
e) We will send you an order acknowledgement e-mail detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
f) Our acceptance of your order will only take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
The total cost of the order is the price of the products and the delivery.
If you have any changes or amendments to make to your order please let us know within 24 hours of placing your order via email to email@example.com. We will endevour to fulfill any change requests, however we can offer no guarantee to this effect as your order may be too far through the manufacturing process.
Please include your order number and use the same email address as stated on the order for identification
Should you require any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimers & Limitation of Liability
Given the unpredictability of technology and the online environment, We do not warrant (either expressly or impliedly) that the function, operation or accessibility of rollagranola.com will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that rollagranola.com or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. As a condition to become a visitor to and a user of rollagranola.com you agree to these Conditions and that access is undertaken at your own risk. We shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to your use of or inability to access this site. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through rollagranola.com.
We have made every effort to display the products featured on rollagranola.com as accurately as possible. However, the colours we use, as well as the display and colour capabilities of your particular computer monitor, will greatly affect the colours you actually see on the screen. We cannot be held responsible for the limitations of technology and cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour, texture, or detail of actual merchandise will be accurate.
We endevour to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on rollagranola.com at all times. However, we make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. There may be occasions when some of the information featured on rollagranola.com may contain incomplete data, typographical errors or inaccuracies. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologise for any inconvenience that this might cause. We reserve the right to amend errors, make changes to rollagranola.com or to update product information at any time without prior notice and without any liability on our part. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied.
While we take all reasonable care to ensure the integrity of rollagranola.com and the accuracy of the information contained in them. We cannot accept any liability to any person for any loss or damage of any kind (whether or not we ought reasonably to have known of or had been advised of the possibility of the same) which may arise from the use of rollagranola.com or any of the materials or information contained in them and you use rollagranola.com at your own risk.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the rollagranola.com are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep rollagranola.com as up to date as possible, the information including product. Descriptions appearing on rollagranola.com at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Conditions of Sale
rollagranola.com is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to rollagranola.com or any transaction that may be conducted on or through rollagranola.com including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contract cancellation rights as set out in these conditions.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract and/or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the conditions.
Nothing in the conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
Save in relation to clause above (liability for death or personal injury) our liability under any contract for products purchased from us shall be limited to the value of your order.
We shall not be under any liability to you in the event of our failure, delay or default in carrying out all or any of our obligations under these conditions due in whole or in part to an event of Force Majeure.
We offer a no quibble 30 day money back guarantee provided the product failure is confirmed by us at rollagranola, confirmation will not be unreasonably withheld.
Terms & Conditions of Supply- Application and entire agreement:
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of the services & product supplied by by Rollagranola Ltd registered in England and Wales under number 11306399, whose registered office is at 6 Lime Ave, Blackmore End, Wheathampstead, St Albans, AL4 8LG(we or us) to the person authorized to buy the product/service (you).
2. You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions when you accept our fees or from the date of any delivery (whichever happens earlier) as defined by PO or agreement.
3. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on our behalf. These Conditions apply to the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing. Interpretation:
4. A “business day” means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday.
5. The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.
6. Words imparting the singular number shall include the plural and vice-versa. Products and Services:
7. We warrant that we will use reasonable care and skill in the delivery of product and services and our product will comply with the agreement or sales order, including any specification in all material respects. We can make any changes to the products which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement, and we will notify you if this is necessary.
8. We will use our reasonable endeavours to complete the performance of the Services within the timescales discussed; however, time shall not be of the essence in the performance of our obligations.
9. All of these Terms and Conditions apply to the supply of any goods as well as Services unless we specify otherwise. Your obligations:
10. The fees (Fees) for the product and Services are set out in the Sales order and our invoice
11. The Fees are exclusive of any applicable VAT and other taxes or levies which are imposed or charged by any competent authority. Cancellation and amendment:
12. There is no commitment from either party to create a long term agreement, each sale exists in it’s own right, however it is envisaged both parties wish to establish a long-term and successful trading arrangement to the benefit of all parties
13. The company cannot be bound by any quotation which is more than 2 months old or in which the product and services required change from the originally specified products or services. Payment:
14. We will invoice you for payment of the Fees following delivery of the product 15. You must pay the Fees due within
15 days of the date of our invoice or otherwise in accordance with any credit terms agreed between us.
16. Time for payment shall be of the essence of the Contract.
17. Without limited any other right or remedy we have for statutory interest, if you do not pay within the period set out above, we will charge you interest at the rate of 12% per annum above the base lending rate of the Bank of England from time to time on the amount outstanding until payment is received in full.
18. All payments due under these Terms and Conditions must be made in full without any deduction or withholding except as required by law and neither of us can assert any credit, sett-off or counterclaim against the other in order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in whole or in part.
19. If you do not pay within the period set out above we can suspend any further provision of the product or only deliver following a pre-payment in full
20. All payment must be made in British Pounds unless otherwise agreed in writing between us.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for provision of wholesome and safe food or for any other matters for which it would be unlawful to exclude or limit liability. No Waiver:
22. No delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right remedy nor stop further exercise of any other right, or remedy. Terms and Conditions (which will remain valid and enforceable). Law and jurisdiction:
23. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.