Indulge yourself with this sumptuous and nutty California Walnut Rocky Road recipe. Using our very own California Walnut Granola and lashings of dark chocolate and peanut butter, this Rocky Road is loaded with luscious flavour.
- 180g dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil - melted
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 200g California Walnut Granola
- 100g vegan mini marshmallows (optional – otherwise swap for extra granola)
- Sea salt
- Line a rectangular baking tin with baking paper.
- Chop the chocolate into small chunks and add to a small pan. Place on a low heat and start to gently melt, stirring regularly – be careful not to heat this too quickly!
- Once this has melted, add the peanut butter, sea salt and coconut oil and keep stirring until smooth.
- Take the pan of the heat and allow to cool a little. Stir in the marshmallows and granola until well combined. Press well into the baking tin and place in the freezer for about 45 minutes.
- Once set, take out and cut into chunky pieces. Store in the fridge.