This smoothie is a creation from eatwellwithgabs, a refreshing and healthy combination of fruit and yogurt that is super easy to make! Smoothies are a great choice for breakfast or as a mid-day snack, this ones topped with our Rollagranola Healthy Hazelnut.
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey optional
- Rollagranola to top
1. Place the almond milk, banana, berries, chia seeds and yogurt in a blender; blend until smooth. If the smoothie seems too thick, add a little more liquid (1/4 cup).
2. Taste and add honey if desired. Pour into two glasses and garnish with granola and coconut if desired.
Gabs Top Tips: Yogurt and almond milk can be interchanged with a liquid of your choice, add sweetener if you desire. I buy bags of mixed frozen berries and always have a few in the freezer for when a smoothie craving strikes.