If you ever wondered how to make granola bars then this is the recipe for you. Using Rollagranola's very own Caveman's Dream Granola, it is quick and easy method to follow and produces healthy homemade granola bars that are out of this world.
- 1 cup fine porridge oats
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups Caveman’s Dream Granola
- ¼ cup applesauce
- ½ cup granulated stevia, coconut sugar or your favourite alternative sweetener
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup dark choc chips or chunks
- Preheat the oven to 175c and line a baking tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir in the granola.
- In a separate large bowl, combine the applesauce, sweetener and melted coconut oil. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until well combined. Add in the chocolate chips and stir again before pressing firmly into your baking tin.
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Let your granola bars cool completely (we left them in the fridge!) before taking out the baking tin and cutting into chunky slices.