If you like chocolate and you like Absolutely Chocolate Granola then this recipe is for you. Ideal for all the secret chocoholics out there, it is full of fantastic flavours and is really easy to make.
- 350g good quality dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup Absolutely Chocolate Granola
- ¼ cup additions – coconut flakes
- 1-2 tbsp peanut butter
- A large pinch of sea salt
- Line a rectangular baking tray with baking paper.
- Meanwhile, chop up the chocolate into small pieces and put in a pan on the hob on a low heat. Stir regularly whilst the chocolate melts, until smooth and silky with no lumps!
- Pour the melted chocolate on to the baking tray evenly. Add the granola and coconut flakes evenly, with small blobs of peanut butter. Sprinkle a large pinch of sea salt across the top and place in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
Once set, break the chocolate into bite-sized, chunky pieces and store in the fridge.