These chewy granola bars are perfect for busy week days when you want something nutritious and delicious to see you through the morning. Make them in batches, slice into portions and store them in the fridge for whenever hunger strikes...
Recipe by @lolas_food
- 1 box of Rollagranola Awesome Almond or Organic & Nutty
- 50g butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 100g brown sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- Dash of vanilla essence
- Add the granola to a bowl
- Melt together the butter, sugar, honey and vanilla essence and add to the granola.
- Mix the raisins and chocolate chunks into the warm mix
- Add the mixture to a square tin lined with parchment paper
- Chill in the fridge for a couple of hours, then cut into flapjacks & enjoy!