With the bold flavours of Almond & Pecan Crunch bringing some extra nuttiness to the party, this tasty crumble by @naturally.bethany is a guaranteed crowd pleaser for a post-Sunday lunch.
- 200g Rollagranola Almond & Pecan Crunch
- 80g buckwheat flakes
- 80g desiccated coconut
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 100ml maple syrup
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 larger cooking apples (cut into small chunks)
- 300g berries (I used frozen mixed bag of summer berries)
- 1tbsp maple syrup
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Vanilla ice cream to serve
- Start by making your fruit layer - add the berries, apples, syrup, cinnamon and lemon juice to a pan and heat on a low heat until the fruit has broken down
- In a separate pan, heat the coconut oil. Once melted, pour into a bowl and add the granola, buckwheat flakes, coconut, cinnamon and maple syrup - stir to combine
- Layer the fruit mixture into a baking dish and top with the crumble, pressing down with a fork slightly.
- Bake in a preheated oven around 170 for around 30 minutes until golden on top.
- Serve in bowls with vanilla ice cream.