These easy blondies are a great go to for snacks, lunch boxes and afternoon coffee with friends. Made with Absolutely Chocolate, they are super nutty, with a deep and decadent flavour that elevates these beyond your basic homemade blondie.
- Calories: 330
- Protein: 7.3g
- 100g brown sugar
- 50g melted coconut oil
- 100g peanut butter
- 50ml oat milk
- 100g plain flour
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- 25g almonds
- 100g Rollagranola Absolutely Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line an 8x8 inch baking tin with grease-proof paper.
- Whisk the sugar, peanut butter, oil and oat milk in a large bowl until silky smooth. Chop the almonds into small pieces and fold into the mix with the plain flour, 50g dark chocolate chips and 50g Absolutely Chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking tin and cook for 25-30 mins.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool. Remove the blondies from the tin and place on a rack to cool completely.
- Melt the other half of the dark chocolate chips and drizzle over the blondies, topping with the other 50g granola.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!