This is one of our go to breakfasts for a quick, easy and nourishing meal. It takes just minutes to pull together and the clash of textures - smooth, creamy porridge, with the nuttiness of Zesty Caveman - is a real delight for the senses.
It's ideal for those days when you need something energising and filling to get you off on the right foot.
- 40g porridge oats (we used @primroseskitchen)
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1 heaped tbsp coconut yoghurt
- blitzed raspberries
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds
- 1 tbsp flaked dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup Rollagranola Zesty Caveman
- Heat the oats on the hob until soft and creamy, adding a pinch of salt
- Stir in the coconut yoghurt, followed by the raspberry jam
- Top with the flaked almonds, Zesty Caveman and dark chocolate, finishing off with a little honey or peanut butter if you like