This delicious bowl by @brontesbrunchnbites is packed full of goodness (and a little something sweet). Perfect for a hearty mid-week breakfast!
- 40g oats
- 220ml liquid (water, milk or half and half)
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- Dash of maple syrup
- Choice of toppings - natural yoghurt, chocolate spread, pumpkin seeds, fresh fruits
- Rollagranola to finish!
- Pour the oats into a saucepan and cover with the liquid.
- Bring to a boil and then turn the heat down to low-medium and stir constantly for 5 minutes until done.
- Mix in around 1 tsp cocoa powder and a dash of maple syrup (or sweetener of your choice).
- Pour into a bowl and top with your choice of toppings, finishing with a scattering of Rollagranola for extra crunch!