These delicious Chocolate Hazelnut Crispy Doughnuts are from @foodiettwinmummy. Packed full of hazelnuts and chocolate, it makes the perfect indulgent snack when you need it most. They are quick and easy to make and perfect for a hit of choccy heaven.
- 160g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp hazelnut spread
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 scoop dark chocolate vegan protein powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 handful of Healthy Hazelnut Granola
- In a large bowl, melt the chocolate with the coconut oil, then add the hazelnut spread and combine.
- Add in everything else, mix to ensure everything is coated.
- Pour the mixture in to doughnut moulds.
- Place in the freezer for a quick 30 min set or the fridge for an hour or two.