This delightful banana bundt cake is from the very talented @muffinmunchies_. The fruity banana bread contains a secret layer of granola lurking inside - just what every cake should have. Check out the recipe below.
- 260g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 180g sugar
- 125ml sunflower oil
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 130g sour cream
- 2 eggs
- Your choice of Rollagranola
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Separately, combine oil and sugar. Add sour cream, eggs and mashed bananas. Mix until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients into wet, gently mix.
- Grease the pan. Add half of the batter, then sprinkle granola and cover with remaining batter. Make sure granola is completely covered with batter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175° (fan) for 40-45 minutes.