By @Baking_memories_together. Delicious, quick and easy, the recipe uses Healthy Hazelnut Granola to make a cookie with a difference.
- 150g maple syrup
- 250g smooth peanut butter
- 90g oats
- 120g Rollagranola Healthy Hazelnut Oat Granola
- 80g chocolate spread
- Sprinkles for decorating (optional)
- Line a tray with baking paper/silicone mat.
- Put maple syrup and peanut butter into a microwavable bowl and heat for approx. 20 seconds on medium to soften. Mix together with a wooden spoon.
- Add the oats and granola and mix well.
- Take heaped tablespoons of the mixture and roll into a ball. Flatten on the prepared tray with the palm of your hand.
- Spread the chocolate spread onto the tops of the cookies - we created heart shapes with the help of a cookie cutter. Top with sprinkles if desired.
- Pop the tray into the freezer for 15-20 mins to firm up, then store in an airtight container in the fridge.