Who needs a bowl when you’ve got a chocolate egg to enjoy your granola in?!
Filled with layers of Healthy Hazelnut Granola and Greek yoghurt with fruit and a drizzle of chocolate - this recipe by @amyhkbakes is the ultimate Easter treat. 🐣👌
- Half a chocolate egg
- 200g Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup Rollagranola Healthy Hazelnut
- Chocolate to drizzle on top
- Raspberries to top
- Break your egg in half and fill it with half of the granola
- Top with a layer of Greek yoghurt and smooth over with the back of a spoon
- Top with the berries, a scattering of Rollagranola and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
- Enjoy by scooping out the insides and tucking into the egg at the end. A delicious treat for Easter!