These easy tarts are the epitome of indulgence for Easter - or anytime in fact. Made with Absolutely Chocolate granola, they are decadent, crunchy, nutty and smooth all at once.
Stock up on boxes and get a few of these on the go (because one batch is NEVER enough...)
- 175g Rollagranola Absolutely Chocolate
- 50g shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Chocolate custard/chocolate favoured yoghurt
- Dark chocolate mini eggs
- In a bowl combine the Rollagranola, coconut, flaxseed and cinnamon. Add the melted coconut oil and maple syrup, mixing to combine.
- Add three spoonfuls of the mixture to six loose bottom tart tins and use the back of a spoon to press down into a tart shape
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 12-15 minutes until golden brown
- Remove from the oven and use the back of the spoon to press down again. Allow to cool completely before removing from the tins
- Fill the tarts with chocolate custard or chocolate yoghurt, topping with dark chocolate eggs