Struggling to introduce some colour into your breakfasts?
Check out this lovely looking stack from Zara (veganmeup_)
175g plain flour
1 tbsp corn flour
1/2 tbsp baking powder
2 tbsp of blue spirulina (I used @unicornsuperfoods)
300ml or dairy free milk (I use soya)
2tbsp dairy free butter/oil
1 tbsp of vanilla essence
2 tbsp sugar -
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth
2. Heat butter in a frying pan and add the batter and lightly cook until you can see bubbles appear
3. Turn the pancake over with a spatula and repeat on the other side
4. Keep warm in a low oven heat whilst you cook the others.
5. Serve with your favourite toppings! - I used @rollagranola, icing sugar and blueberries