Creamy, crunchy, delicious and nutritious - these tasty chia pots by @mummasvegankitchen combine healthy chia seeds with raspberry jam, yoghurt and oat milk to give you a sweet and creamy pot. Enjoy on the slow or the go go go!
INGREDIENTS: (makes 3 pots, approx 250ml each)
- 1 Cup Cool Raspberry Rollagranola
- 1 1/2 cups oat milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 or 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Raspberry jam (1 or 2 tsp per pot)
- Plain plant-based yogurt (1 or 2 Tbsp per pot)
- Mix the chia seeds, oat milk and maple syrup in a jug and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Spoon some jam in each pot so a layer covers the bottom.
- Set aside about 1/3 of the chia mixture and pour the rest evenly into each of the jars.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours (or overnight) for the chia mixture to set.
- Blend the remaining 1/3 of the chia mixture with the raspberries.
- Spoon the raspberry chia mixture into each of the pots.
- Add the yogurt (plain/coconut yogurt or any plant-based yogurt)
- Then top with Cool Raspberry Rollagranola!