With just four ingredients, this creamy parfait by @what.katie.does98 is quick and easy to make and is the perfect way to kick off a busy day.
INGREDIENTS (serves 1)
- 1 Cup Mixed Berries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 Cup Coconut Yoghurt
- Dash of Vanilla Protein
- 1 cup Rollagranola Organic & Nutty
- Simmer the berries in a pan for 5 minutes until melted into a compote
- Mix your yoghurt and protein (if using) together until combined
- Lay alternating layers of the compote, coconut yoghurt and granola into a jar, top with some extra fruit and granola. Enjoy!