1/2 Cup of Oats
Handful of Cacao Nibs
1/4 Cup of Sultanas
1/4 Cup of Flour (GF alternatives too!)
1/4 Cup Rollagranola - you choose which!
1/4 Cup of Chopped Nuts
1/4 Cup of Coconut Oil
2 Apples (Cut into slices)
2 Pears (Cut into slices)
1 Tsp Mixed Spice
1/4 Tsp Cardamom Powder
1/4 Tsp Tumeric
1 Cup of Almond Milk
1Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Tbsp Cornflour (mixed with water)
A Good Squeeze of Date Syrup
A Generous helping of Maple Syrup
Let's get started!
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees (gas mark 4)
- Stew the fruit and sultanas with the spices and squeeze of date syrup on a low heat, adding a splash of water and cooking until soft.
- For the crumble, combine the flour and coconut oil until it binds, add the all important Rollagranola, oats, cacao nibs and nuts and mix well.
- Using ramekins (you can use a large dish if you're wanting to make just one big dish), add the fruit and top with the freshly made crumble - baking for around 25 minutes until golden
For the Custard -
- Combine the Almond Milk with the cornflour and turmeric on a low/medium heat and stir until thickened - adding a generous helping on maple syrup along the way!
All that's left to do is serve and enjoy!
This great recipe was created by Gopi, known on social media as '@g_fitfoodie'!